Today, using applications by an increasing variety of users with different levels of knowledge makes it difficult to provide users with easy-to-use and understandable interfaces. Since the usability of an application is directly proportional to the success of the application in user adoption, user retention, and user satisfaction, it is of great importance to design easy-to-use, understandable, intuitive interfaces. In this service, we'd like to provide feedback that can be transformed into product improvements for your solution by checking your solution interface with our experienced test staff, and analyzing whether your solution is intuitively easily understood and easily used by your target audience.
What needs does this solution meet?
- It ensures that the new features developed are intuitive and user-friendly before they are released to the market.
- Feedback is given by measuring the time required to successfully complete a transaction in the interface.
- It is ensured that all components in the user interface (UI) are working correctly or not.
- The consistency of the components in the user interface (UI) is checked (For example, error messages may be shown in red on one page and in yellow on another, or the middle of the page on one page and at the top of the page on the other)
- It is checked whether the components in the user interface are displayed in the same way on different devices, browsers, and platforms
- As a result of the tests carried out by simulating the end user, the end user's comments and feedback about the application are shared.
- Ensures that bugs in the UI are noticed in the early stages of development